Recommended Reading Lists are about taking some time out to read an informed article, or using your time to take on a book can be very rewarding.
In our busy lives today there doesn't seem to be a lot of time for either of these, but there really is. Making the time to learn something new is always a good idea.
I find that while i am out for my walk, that i can catch up on my reading through audio books, and on Sunday's i set aside an hour to catch up on my reading articles, and go through the paper.
You can find the time. I promise you it will be rewarding, and in some cases life changing.
Take a few moments and look over some of your choices below. They are all very good reading.
1. Domestic Olympics, The Ultimate House Cleaning Guide by Richard Slinde
2. Wood Floors, by Don Bollinger
3. Carpeting by Robert L Selby
4. The Tile Book by Elizabeth Hilliard
5. Warmans Lalique by Mark F Moran
6. Clear your clutter with feng shui by Karen Kingston
7. The decorative carpet by Alex G Perrachon
8. Design Ideas For Wood by Joseph Provey and Roy Bernhart
9. Care Of Wood Floors by Will Wiles
10. The Vacuum Cleaner, A History by Carol Gantz
11. Thermal Blinds by William A Shurcliff
12. The History Of Venice by John Julius Norwich
13. Stuff by Randy Frost and Gail Steekete
14. Organizing by Julie Morganstern
15. Homework, Setting Up An Office At Home by Fay Sweet
16. Living Room Decorating Ideas by George Willis
17. De Cluttering and Organizing Your Closet by Judith Turnbridge
18. Folding Towels 101 by Deanna Campbell
19. House Beautiful Design and Decorating: Living and Dining Rooms by Tessa Evelegh
20. Candice Olson Bedrooms by Candice Olson
21. Candice Olson Family Spaces, by Candice Olson
22. Shoji How To Design, Build, and Install Japanese Screens by Jay van Arsdale
23. Troubleshooting and Repair of Major Appliances by Eric Klienert
24. Mold The War Within, by Lee Ann Billings, and Kurt Bilings
25. How To Grout Ceramic Floor Tile, by Tim Carter
26. 500 stove top recipes by Phyllis Pellman Good
1. Bathroom Mold: What is it and how do we remove it.
2. Carpeting: What you need to know
3. Wood FloorsMaintenance, sanding and refinishing
4. Cleaning Blinds: How to Keep Them Clean
5. Tile: A walk through the ages
6. Hoarder: What we all need to know
MORE BOOKS :
27. Desktop Video Bible by George Avgarekis
28. Why Do I Have To Make My Bed by Wade Bradford
29. Organize Your Garage In No Time by Barry Izsak
30. Crystal Stemware Identification Guide. by Bob Page and Dale Frederiksen
31. Edible History easy recipes for homemade mother of vinegar, apple cider vinegar and wine vinegar, by Cassandra Cookson
32. The Complete Idiots Guide To Home Security, by Lorna Gentry
33. Who Took All The Paper Clips?, Fun Things To Do In With Office Supplies When The Boss Isn't Looking by Rachel Rafit
34. 5 Simple Tips To De-Clutter Your Basement by Julie Wilson
35. The Book Of Fine Linen, by Francoise De Bonneville
36. Table Settings by Tessa Evelegh